Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Cat Conversations (or I would like to think so...)

I enjoy talking to my cat. My dad thinks I'm crazy, but Comel does respond when I talk to her. While most would deem her responses as generic mixtures of different meow tones, the timing of her responses are amazingly accurate. So, I'd like to believe in my head that she does try her best to communicate. An example of our conversation this morning.

Me : Comel, I'm going off OK.
Comel: Meow. (I'm a Huuungrryy.)
Me : But you just finished a whole tin of tuna!
Comel: Meeow... (Well, I'm a growing cat...)
Me : You know the Dr. told you to watch your diet.
Comel: Meowrrr! (The Dr. can go and suck my paw!)
Me : I'm going to work. Chew on the rug if you're hungry.
Comel: Meurghh. (Whatevaaaa ugly man.)

She's cute like that.


-- Blogging off...

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

i know what u mean by talking to cats... i just love doing that with my cats at home too! nway, ur cat is soOo cute!! ^_^

Anonymous said...

ah dapat pun tgk ur cat. was just talking bout your cat with maz tadi.

*maz, panjang umur kucing dia. hihi..

AB HAFIDZ said...

cats make me sneeze...

no grudge against them tho

but yeah i sometimes pretend they talk sense too

Friction said...

afiqah > all cats are cute!

SJ > Amin... biar panjang umur. haha. Yup, maz had a brief encounter with her.

Ab > Maybe you're allergic to cute things? on second thought... i think not.. haha...

Mazlina said...

cute post,cute cat

mmg proven comel

Khalisa Ridzuan said...

tgh practice nk suka kucing balik.boleh? sbb BF suka kucing nk bela kucing bila kawin.hahahhaa

dlu suke kucing skali kene cakar terus fobia smpai skrg okkkk

Friction said...

Maz > I'm glad you agree... you can't get any cat cuter than that... haha...

Lisa > Apa ah... kucing pun nak takut... ko cakar jer balik... haha...

Sarah said...

Comelnya...talking to cats? well..err biasa buat he3.

Related Posts with Thumbnails