Tuesday, December 05, 2006

I'm back!

Boy this sucks. The reason I ditched this blogger site, was because of the ammount of freakin blog spam you get. It bugged me SO much I had to desperately settle by blogging on my friendster blog account. I know... 'lame', but hey it was convenient and deleting blog spam is definitely not on my 'favorite past time' list.

Well after a tol-taking 15 mintues of comment blog spam deleting triathlon, I'm back (increase chances of calpal tunnel perhaps, but neverless back). I just wished this blogger service provided an option to delete comments in bulk rather than painstakingly doing it one by one.

Well I'm back on working on this blog. Wish I had one of those 'protect me from spam' amulets. Spam = Pure evil.

Anyway, just a link to my friendster blog. Nothing much. No spam at least.

Anyway, if you have any tips to share on how to handle spam let me know. I currently moderate my comments for the time being (which actually means blog spam -> mail spam), but at least I can delete it easier.

Blogging off....

3 comments:

Friction said...

Testing. This is not SPAM. I hate SPAM. I'd never write spam.

Chech said...

The comment space in my blog was once attacked by spams too. The word verification (which I notice you've put up) is so far helpful. Nonetheless, it seems like my readers prefer using the tagboard to communicate.

Anyway, I think wordpress is more user- and reader-friendly.

Anonymous said...

aah,finally,an update from ur blog..dulu bukan main rajin antar post kat friendster blog..haha..but then,this time,u just made an announcement..ntg new tho..dah2,go back to ur lab!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails