Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Blog Bugs

Crap, I was reading through my blog and I just realized that it`s plagued with so many gaps between blogs that I`m starting to get sick of it... In numerous cases I`ve promised to fill-in on some stuff, but ended up chucking it down the "I don`t freaking care" abyss of no return... So here`s the list of stuff I missed and will definitely update albeit briefly...
1. Some info on Malaysian Student Activities and such.
2. Snowboarding Action.
3. My next drawing scan.
4. My next engineering-like article.
5. And my recent, my trip back to Sunny Malaysia.

Nobody bothered to tell me how difficult writing a blog is... sigh...
Then again, nobody bothered to tell me that they put pork in Ramens in Japan too... (that of course is a another story for another day.... ;P)

Blogging off...

6 comments:

roachz said...

Ahh.. a friend of Angeline's. Welcome to my blog and do drop by often. I have not been churning out some great stuff lately, but will soon do!

AL LEE said...

That is why I don't write, I just post lots of pictures! With my bad grammar and all......

Nightraveller said...

Ai Ling with bad grammer?! dun be humble :-p

Friction said...

Yup, get new material up guys... Need something to burn up lab time... hahaha...

agree with you... Ai Ling`s grammar bad? dun think so!

~AnGeL~ said...

u r ALIVE... welcome back to blogging... guess i am the lagging one now! sigh...

Eddie said...

what? u dont know that Ramen contains pork?? u must be kidding..
and who ask you to IssyoKenMei write a blog.. ChinChai sajalah

Related Posts with Thumbnails