Monday, November 29, 2004

Gamer in me


Tennis pro in the making...

These are my attempts to put pictures in the blog... excuse the random pics but I`m experimenting... I`m gonna post some of my art for my upcoming online manga script and hopefully it`ll be a habit and I`ll be able to get one of my biggest dreams running!

Anyway, this picture was taken during one of the most grueling tennis matches in topspin (Xbox) (me and aca <-- his returns are deadly!).... in normal mode... of course it was womens tennis, but who cares... It`s been awhile since a game pumped some adrenaline in me... love that feeling.... reminds me of Quake... and how I used to OWN everybody in that game... Anyway, will resurrect my gaming career by buying Virtua Figher 4 - Evolution and of course the oh so arcady joystick (childhood dream this one!)...

Aoi-chan, ohisashiburi desu.... Blogging off....

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails