Tuesday, November 09, 2004

Diligence is not me

First before I start i`d like to express my admiration for you people out there who can actually update your blogs everyday!... it amazes me on how diligent people can be! (or maybe how LAZY I can be... hahahaha)....

Well, bigget event this year looming down the corner... yup the entrance exam, in japanese... subjects you ask? Circuit Theory, Electromagnet Theory and Digital Electronics... Oh yeah, sure i`ve studied them before, but the minds ability to forget is uncomprehensible.... to put it simple... i remember... zilch...

Well, i have a good people on my side though... Onoye Sensei is being supportive on the exam preparation... I`ve got great friends that are helping me out, Tanechan and Yoshida!... (Thanks guys! if your reading this!).... And i`ve got this new plan of 3 questions per day going.... I might just pull this off....

I`m starting to love my life in japan.... I`d like to spend at least another 3-4 years here before i go back ^^.... have to do my best...

Ok... blogging off... back to the books...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails