Monday, December 27, 2004

The Wonders of Winter

Yup, winter is coming near... And with winter comes one of my biggest challenges in japan... the cold... and don`t start giving me those wimpy looks... sure, Osaka isn`t actually Vlodivostok, but still coming from a country that`s smack in the middle of the equator does make you a bit reliant on heat from the o-so-kind sun... I admit, there has been times where the sun came short of frying me in my pants or threaten to turn me into a puddle of mucky sweat, but I`ve always prefered hotness rather then coldness... I`m warmblooded... what`d you expect...

The only good that comes outta winter is snow!... and of course pleasures that come with it, such as snowboarding, skiing, snowmans, pelting people with snowballs and the way it floats down flake by flake (hint.. girl with you at this time would give you an extra 66% successs rate ^-^). Avalanches are NOT in the list due to fact that considering that watching tons of snow slide down bulldozing anything is its path might sound fun in a sick way, death and destruction is not something I find humourous (especially if I`m somehow in the middle of it)...

Why do you wonder all this talk about the snow and cold... I`m going snowboarding!!!
Will of course fill you on that after I come back... (^-^)...

Bloging off...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails