Sunday, August 08, 2004

Mixed feelings

Whoa... in the rate I`m updating this blog, it`ll take forever for it to be a decent site...
Well, i can try can`t I?

Hmm.... so where do I start.... OK my life...
So far the biggest revelation is that that my jap course is over... Mixed feelings on that... A bit sad, not being able to meet the teachers and classmates.... I loved those 5 months.... OK.. OK... I admit that I slept a few times, but hey who doesn`t....

The final presentation was great... I missed a few words, but it was fairly fine... And believe it or not.... I kinda enjoyed it.... And i got to wear my suite... yup... neat and spify that day....

And of course being the sentimental fool I`ve always been, I got caught up in actually getting the final BBQ up! (again!)... It`s so DejaVu... hahaha... but it just doesn`t feel right saying goodbye just like that... It has to go with a bang... or a lot of BBQ smoke at least... (^_^)
But, it ended up quite well, despite the rain... And in the end, all the troops rallied and things kinda fell in place... as they usually do.... it was great... kinda sad though...

Now my life in the Lab will begin... A lab friend is going unfortunately.... Randy, american, great guy... One more Ryugakusei gone.... But I`m sure things will turn out fine in the end...... I hope....

Blogging off......

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails